This is an opportunity to celebrate the Life and Legacy of the Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., learn about food security in our region,
and explore inclusive volunteer opportunities.
The event will feature many nonprofits in our community with a focus on volunteers and volunteer opportunities.
Light refreshments will be provided by Coffee Oasis.
Please bring nonperishable items to contribute.
We are looking forward to having you join us. We have a fabulous panel of speakers who will address inclusion and diversity as it relates to volunteerism and food insecurity.
- Paisley Gallagher, Kitsap Harvest
- Chris Benson, Director of the Central Kitsap Foodbank
- Kim Faulkner, Director of Bremerton Foodline
These are the organizations currently signed up:
- United Way of Kitsap County
- Bremerton Backpack Brigade
- Kitsap County Volunteer Services
- Peninsula Community Health Services
- EBC - Westsound
- Kitsap Showing Up for Racial Justice (Kitsap SURJ)
- Central Kitsap Food Bank
- Melt My Heart Rescue and Sanctuary
- Blue Star Banner Program
- Bremerton Foodline
- StandUp for kids/Kitsap County
- Kitsap Harvest
- Children of the Nations
- CFWC Kitsap Peninsula Womens Club
- Holly Ridge Center - ITP/AES